I love this brilliant graphic by Molly’s Fund that says it all.
I’m pleased and excited to announce that Corridor is now available to download for free from NoiseTrade.
If you’re not familiar with NoiseTrade, it’s an awesome service where you can download free-and-legal music from tons of artists. Recently, NoiseTrade added a second tier to their services: ebooks. And now Corridor is part of their growing library of free ebooks. You can download and own it 100% free, no strings attached. If you feel so led, you can leave also a tip for the author (that’s me), but there’s no obligation.
I can already hear some of you wondering: Why in the world would I give away one of my books for free? Simple: I want more readers. Musicians and authors use NoiseTrade as a PR device to help build their audience, while consumers get free stuff to enjoy. Everybody wins.
So do me a favor: download Corridor and spread the word by clicking on that “SHARE” link in the bottom right corner of the Free Download window above. Tell your friends, family, and anyone that can read to come and get it. Let’s get it into NoiseTrade’s top downloads!
As always, many thanks for your love and support.
I love looking at original artwork for writing inspiration. Here’s a cool one I came across today. I love it because it merges obvious fantasy overtones with hints of science fiction.
What do you think is going on in this painting? What is this village? Who are the three travelers? Are they entering this place for the first time, or is it where they live, and now they’re departing for destinations unknown? What’s your story for this image?
Source: “Arrival in Ordania” by Timo Mimus.
1. I believe that God is precisely who he says he is: the great God of the universe, who created everything, who can do anything, and who’s ready to answer our every prayer.
2. I believe that God is love. He loves us exceedingly abundantly beyond our wildest imaginings.
3. I believe that God wants only good things for us.
4. I believe God is standing in the great storehouse of Heaven and he’s ready to pour out magnificent riches and blessings upon us.
5. I believe that sometimes God chooses to wait for us to ask before he answers our needs. I believe that we can present our needs to God with confidence, and ask him for whatever we need without fear or anxiety. I believe that persistence pays off!