Today I’m excited to present the iBooks edition of The Invisible Illness Survival Guide. Far from just another edition of the book, this one is “Made For iBooks,” sporting a brand new, full color design, interactive elements, and extra resources and content. A few screenshots to give you an idea:
The best part: For a limited time, it’s on sale for just $.99! That’s cheaper than any other edition of the book — and you’re getting way more bang for your buck.
Speaking of which, here’s a quick breakdown of the differences between the five editions of The Invisible Illness Survival Guide:
- iBooks Edition: the most definitive version of the book, with special interactive enhancements and additional content, available only on Apple devices
- Print Edition: for those that want to hold and turn real paper pages; features the same design as the Kindle Edition
- Kindle Edition: the original version, which has images and icons included
- Kobo Edition: same as the Kindle Edition
- Nook Edition: a bare bones version without many of the images and no icons; Nook’s editing software made most of the book’s custom formatting impossible, so this stripped-down ebook costs a little less
If you haven’t picked up your copy of The Invisible Illness Survival Guide, don’t wait. The $.99 special price won’t last long!